ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL JULY 9, 2021
Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your abstract must comply with the following specifications:
- Abstract Length: up to 2500 characters (1-2 pages maximum)
- Abstract Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- This is a DOUBLE BLIND REVIEW PROCESS. Do NOT include author names nor affiliation information in your paper.
- Do NOT page number your abstract
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- Abstract without image : Text must be less than 2500 characters excluding spaces, and title.
- Abstract with an image: Text with an image must be less than 2000 characters excluding spaces, and title.
Note: Deviations from the above abstract specifications could impede the review of your abstract and result in rejection.
For Further Assistance:
In order to help you meet the above abstract specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page. If you are having problems creating your file, please link to the author help page.
If your abstract is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published. Further instructions will be included in your decision email.
- REMINDER: At least one author per accepted submission must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality.